Position: Account Manager: Post Sales
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA 94566
Job Type: Full Time
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage assigned set of accounts by building strategic relationships with key client contacts
- Cultivate a direct and strong relationship with the decision makers and influencers on the clients’ side
- Take client needs, success, happiness, and retention personally and can prioritize your workload autonomously
- Recognize new opportunities for growing your existing book of business
- Maximize our long-term revenue with each customer by account mining, up selling and cross selling activities
- Be the key link between our clients and QASource’s offshore engineering teams
- Using quarterly account reviews to measure client satisfaction and enhance on current processes to exceed client expectations
- Aid in the research and execution of projects as they arise
- Meet and exceed account focused targets, goals and SLAs
- Provide highest quality of service to our clients
The Ideal Teammate Must:
- Timely and pay close attention to detail (remember, we are a QA company)
- Aggressive when you need to be, coming up with creative solutions when in complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have professional experience with business customers in Account Management or Client Services, or a background in software QA/testing/engineering/IT. Bonus points for B2B experience
- Superior knowledge of MS Office and other tools
- Tech-savvy and interested in the software development process
- You can participate in discussions with business & technical leadership
- You want to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment with a rapidly growing company and are c comfortable taking responsibility and improvising
1. Our clients are category leaders, so you get to interact with only the best, cutting edge companies.
2. We continuously improve, so you get variety in your work and to see yourself grow.
3. We are a small innovative team, so you get to see the direct impact of your work.
4. We have flex time (and other benefits) so you get to have a good work-life balance.
5. We are like family so you get a collaborative work environment.
6. Our atmosphere is professional and congenial, so you get to enjoy your 'time at the office.'
- Flexible PTO
- Profit sharing
Returning to these benefits after Covid19:
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Monthly Massages
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked snack, coffee, and kitchen
QASourceFounded in 2002, QASource is a highly successful and trusted engineering services company that helps customers build quality software products better and faster using automation testing.We deliver high-quality QA and development outsourcing services using a hybrid onsite-offshore model that combines offshore technical talent with U.S. management and engineers embedded in our clients’ engineering departments — enabling them to avoid the risks that often accompany a remote testing team.With emphasis on time-bound delivery and customized solutions, we excel at helping our partners manage the quality of their deliverables while keeping costs low. In addition to QASource's dedicated team model, our portfolio of services includes QAOnDemand (flexible, pay-as-you-go services) and MyCrowd QA (crowdtesting).