Construction Project Manager
QA Engineering Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Position: Construction Project Manager
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
Annual Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from beginning to end
* Budget planning and cost estimating
* Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
* Issue RFI's, Cost Proposals & Change Orders
* Produce a workable schedule that superintendents, owners and subcontractors agree on
* Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
* Routinely visit projects to check on job progress, quality of work, work out issues, check safety, take pictures, and meet with owners and subcontractors
* Review and approve monthly invoices and pay applications from subcontractors at approved intervals
* Work with superintendent to insure that all punch list items are completed and signed off by owner
* A graduate of a four year accredited college or university program in one of the following disciplines:
Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or Building Science and a minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in the following positions:
Superintendent, Project Manager, and /or Construction Manager
At least ten (10) years of experience as Project Manager overseeing Federal construction projects, and fifteen (15) years of combined experience as a Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Engineer or similar position.
* Department of the Interior (DOI, BIA, IHS, BIE) experience a must. DOD experience preferred in addition to DOI experience.
* Experienced in General Construction, as well as Mechanical, Plumbing and Sheet Metal division
* Project requires US Citizenship and ability to speak, read, and write fluent English. This project is on a federal installation.
* Proficient skill level in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Primavera P6 knowledge highly desirable.
* Valid state driver's license with acceptable driving record.
* Ability to successfully pass background/security checks for base and project access.
* Ability to successfully pass drug test.
* Clean driving record
1409 Ortiz Drive SEAlbuquerque, NM
ConstructionView all jobs at QA Engineering