We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Vision System Programmer / Quality Inspector to perform dimensional measurement and inspection utilizing various VMMs (vision/video measurement machines) or vision systems
The candidate will perform dimensional measurement and inspection of a variety of manufactured components primarily by programming various vision systems and multi-sensor VMMs/CMMs, as well as through the use of various manual gages. Candidate will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast-paced, environment where accuracy and quality are the highest priority.
· Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for many types of manufacturing and many different industries.
· Dimensional inspection by programming vision systems and multi-sensor CMMs and VMMs, and a variety of other metrology equipment and hand-tools.
· Dimensional Inspection of drawings, procedures & customer specifications.
· Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results.
· Assist and support other Inspectors with dimensional inspection tasks.
· Minimum of 3 years experience as a Quality Inspector
· Working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Experience with Programming Vision Systems is essential
· Knowledge of QC5000 software with DCC programming on Any vision systems
· Knowledge of Zeiss Calypso and/or Mitutoyo Optical CMM's using QV-Pak or any other vision programming system (i.e Keyence, Nikkon, OGP, Starrett)
· Dimensional inspection using a variety of precision instruments
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to work with little supervision
*Position is full time. 1st and 2nd shifts are available.
*Top Pay for top candidates
*Excellent opportunity for advancement. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.