Are you organized, hardworking and resourceful? Then this job is for YOU.
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full-service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality dimensional measurement services. Our customers are leaders in the high technology, medical, defense, automotive, and aerospace sectors. We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Master Scheduler to join our team.
Under the direct supervision of the CEO, the Master Scheduler is responsible for generating our complex delivery schedule for all incoming jobs and scheduling all resources for each job.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is resourceful, highly organized, assertive, solution oriented and can take the initiative to get the job done.
· Generate our complex delivery schedule for all incoming jobs and scheduling all resources for each job.
· Calculate and prepare weekly, daily, and hourly inspection schedule days
· Assign compressed schedules for all engineers throughout the lab and continuously update changes among workload, machines availabilities, level of difficulties, multiple machine/engineer jobs and absence of worker.
· Coordinate with the lab to execute jobs in timely manner.
· Morning Lab Meeting Facilitator – discuss schedule with Lab staff and get updates on progress of each job.
· Monitor Lab/Office workflow and schedules while continuously updating to insure on time deliveries to our customers.
· Work with Lab Managers and Engineers to develop potential solutions and improve turnarounds.
· Communicate and update the CEO, Lab Manager and Office Manager on all incoming jobs.
· Identify and report Lab capacity constraints to Lab Manager and CEO.
· Job Review - Review all job traveler/tickets for 100% accuracy that are assigned to individual lab Engineers using the Job Review Checklist.
· Drawing Itemization
· Label generation for Job Traceability.
· Part Inventory
· Customer Service
· Review Master reports for accuracy.
· Send customer specific daily schedule of work when required.
- Results-focused, accountable and motivated. Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks, have excellent time management skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Must have Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be system oriented.
- Candidate must have the ability to occasionally work overtime and complete deadlines, as assigned and approved by management.
- Experience with DISCUS Software preferred.
- Ability to read engineering drawings a plus.
- Experience with Planet Together preferred.
- Strong work ethic.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
Q-PLUS LabsQ-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality dimensional measurement and inspection services since 1987. Our customers are leaders in the high technology, medical, defense, automotive, and aerospace sectors. ISO9001 registered and ISO 17025 accredited.