Q Carriers is a family-owned, Minnesota-based logistics company. We are one of the leading refrigerated trucking companies in the Midwest and offer several logistics services to help customers move their products efficiently and effectively.
In this role, you will provide first-rate service to our customers while working in close collaboration with our account management and operations teams. You will bring dedication and great attention to detail to give customers an exceptional experience aligning with Q Carriers’ goals and objectives.
- Schedule load order appointments via phone, email, and various company websites.
- Build and enter shipment data, ensuring a commitment to quality and accuracy.
- Update internal and external EDI systems with all necessary and accurate information on load orders.
- Provide proactive and accurate shipment tracking and updates to customers and internal staff.
- Work with the Account Managers to develop customer-specific operations and growth strategies.
- Collaborate with account managers and our operations team to ensure customers are receiving excellent service.
- Deliver operational excellence to support customers, vendors, shippers, receivers, and internal staff.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years transportation expercience preferred
- Consistently demonstrates commitment and support for the Q Carriers Vision, Mission, and Values.
- Devotion to customer service and problem-solving paying close attention to the details.
- Eager to learn and assist all team members when needed.
- Ability to handle complex, changing situations quickly and objectively.
- Flexibility to work with a diverse range of people and establish effective and professional working relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Office365 – specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study (Preferred, not required)
WHY Q CARRIERS?
- Our people, culture and how we engage with our clients are differentiators
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program
- Casual dress and fun office environment
Why Work Here?
Our people, culture and how we engage with our clients are differentiators. Competitive pay1