Senior HubSpot Platform Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
A senior HubSpot consultant is responsible for some of the most complex challenges that customers have with their platforms. They’re in charge of figuring out complex solutions, documenting and diagramming what’s necessary, and communicating with stakeholders about what’s being proposed and what trade-offs may be necessary. They’re also a check on junior and standard level assignments to ensure they will deliver what’s needed and work as intended.Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete discovery calls with clients to understand business objectives, pain points, and successes in their current CRM and marketing platforms
- Make platform and process recommendations to clients regarding best practices that will enable clients to achieve their goals.
- Communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders about the solution on both a technical and business level. This includes defining assignments for internal platform consultants.
- Stay up to date on changes to the HubSpot platform and identify new opportunities they represent to clients
- Coordinate with and train client contacts (both business and technical) about how the platform and processes work together.
- Proactively identify process gaps, reporting challenges, or other roadblocks that may impact overall client success and recommend solutions as needed.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency responses.
- 5 years of operations experience in customizing and configuring a marketing automation or CRM platform (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Support Operations
- Experience as an end user in a marketing automation or CRM platform
- Ability to take complex challenges and break them down into manageable processes and requirements
- Proven project management skills
- Well-developed written communication skills and presentation skills
- Relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Show a willingness to learn new methods and bring new ideas to enhance the agency’s processes and production to the team.
- Demonstrate work ethic with a positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Identifying and communicating solutions with clients
- Clients that are happy with us
- Good documentation
- Well-defined tasks for other internal team members
- Assistance in advancing other team members’ HubSpot abilities
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance (premiums paid by the company at 99% for employees and 50% for dependents)
- 401k employer match
- Ongoing professional education opportunities
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Friendly, easygoing team
Salary Range for this position: $85,000 to $95,000 annuallyInterview Process
Our interview process will let you meet our team members and share your experience. We also want to keep it streamlined to be respectful of your time.
- Phone screen - We'll have a short 15 minute call with you.
- Phone/video or in-person interview - We'll meet for about an hour to hear about your experience and what you're excited to add to our team.
- Brief assignment
- Present and meet with company owners for the final interview
At Pyxis Growth Partners, we’ve built our name and client base by developing and delivering smart, strategic sales and marketing programs that get results. We’ve been a HubSpot partner since 2012, and were recently upgraded to a Diamond Solutions Partner. We also organize and host the Austin HubSpot User Group every quarter.
We’re a small, friendly team that believes in building strong repeatable processes and working smarter, not longer hours.Equal Opportunity Employer
Pyxis Growth Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Pyxis Growth Partners
BusinessView all jobs at Pyxis Growth Partners