HubSpot Platform Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
In this role, you'll be responsible for executing on platform customization and configuration to help clients meet their goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an exciting variety of clients who are focused on growing their businesses with CRM-powered marketing strategies.
This role is ideal for people who like to roll up their sleeves and get things done. As a HubSpot Platform Consultant, you’ll interact with clients, understand and document their processes, and implement automation in HubSpot to support the client’s goals. You’ll also be responsible for training on new processes as they are developed.Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform configuration and customization of the HubSpot CRM
- Implement, test, and refine automation in HubSpot
- Generate flow charts and process diagrams
- Work with clients to understand their processes, document them, and improve them.
- Develop best practices for how to customize the HubSpot CRM
- Train clients on how to use HubSpot for Sales, Marketing and Service operations
- Manage regular client meetings and communications, including:
- Taking detailed notes with action items and sharing with clients
- Maintaining client wishlist
- Create assignments
- Use and refine best practices and tools for project execution and management to share with Pyxis teammates.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to clients.
- Remain communicative and available with the team and clients during reasonable business hours.
- Communicate proactively with all involved team members to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Develop and present new project management strategies and documentation needed to help train the team so they can better serve clients
- Complete and maintain relevant HubSpot certifications and attend in-person and virtual educational events
- 2-3 years of CRM or Marketing Automation experience (HubSpot preferred)
- 2 years of marketing operations, sales operations or service operations experience
- Demonstrated experience with HubSpot’s workflow and sequence platform
- Well-developed written communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to stay organized and detail-oriented with minimal supervision
- Relationship-building skills and client communication experience
- Self-starter, resourceful, excited to learn new things
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing a plus
Our interview process will let you meet our team members and share your experience. We also want to keep it streamlined to be respectful of your time.
- Phone screen: We'll have a short 15-minute call with you.
- Phone/video or in-person interview: We'll meet for about an hour to hear about your experience and what you're excited to add to our team.
- Brief assignment
- Present and meet with company owners for the final interview
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Ongoing professional education opportunities
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Friendly, easygoing team
- Fully Remote Position
Salary Range for this position: $65,000 to $75,000 annually
At Pyxis Growth Partners, we’ve built our name and client base by developing and delivering smart, strategic sales and marketing programs that get results. We’ve been a HubSpot partner since 2012, and were recently upgraded to a Diamond Solutions Partner. We also organize and host the Austin HubSpot User Group every quarter.
We’re a small, friendly team that believes in building strong repeatable processes and working smarter, not longer hours.Equal Opportunity Employer
Pyxis Growth Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Pyxis Growth Partners
TechnologyView all jobs at Pyxis Growth Partners