Call Center Representative/Enrollment Specialist
Pyx Health Inc Tucson, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Pyx Health serves everyone through unwavering commitment to compassionate service, companionship, and humanity.
To tackle loneliness, where it matters most, for everyone who needs it.
- Innovation and Creativity
- Compassionate Communication
The Pyx Health vision is to tackle loneliness when it matters most for everyone who needs it!
Pyx Health is a technology-enabled solution focused on helping the most vulnerable populations with loneliness and social isolation. Combining a digital platform with a Compassionate Support Center and timely human interventions, Pyx Health provides our clients and their members an innovative, scalable solution that effectively addresses the nation's critical loneliness epidemic and improves lives.
Today, the rate of people living with loneliness is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead them to better health.
On the phone making outbound calls to encourage and help with customer enrollment in the Pyx Health loneliness program. We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication "scripts" to encourage adoption of the program
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet individual call volume and enrollment targets daily
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Previous experience in a call center role
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Bi-lingual is a plus
Full Time/Part time/Weekend and Evening hours available and needed
Pay: $15.00 - $15.86 per hour
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Pyx Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Pyx Health is committed to building a workplace and community where diversity and inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pyx Health Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Pyx Health Inc