Partner Marketing Manager... DevOps
Our client is the leader in offering Universal DevOps solutions for companies of all sizes, with complete freedom of choice, infinite scale and fully hybrid capabilities
As Partner Marketing Manager and storyteller, you will be responsible for developing and executing the GTM priorities for products to the partner and network audience. You will take the messaging and positioning for the products and conceive innovative marketing programs that drive demand in our communities. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our partners is crucial. In your role, you will focus on understanding our partners’ go to market strategies, how our partners’ customers buy and transfer that knowledge to into engaging collateral and programs.
- Summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content with a goal to move targeted audiences to action..
- Work closely with product marketing, solution engineering and business development to understand and translate business, technical and product features to direct benefits and value propositions for our partners.
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of products, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, sales tools and webcasts.
- Drive new product launches for partners, including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide input for campaign strategies promoting their products and solutions for a partner audience.
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customers.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Discover and drive opportunities and partner with counterparts to deliver mutually successful programs.
- 4+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy, or similar field with at least a year of experience with a developer/DevOps product or audience
- Experience dealing with B2B partners and audiences
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, marketing or something else amazing
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willing to travel ~10%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-team.
- Location in the Bay Area.