Channel Sales Executive:.....Cyber Security
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Channel Sales Executive: Cyber Security
Please note: You must have Cyber Security SaaS Enterprise and or Channel sales experience, candidate can live anywhere on the east coast
Our Client an exciting International Cyber Security Start-Up with a patented technology that revolutionizes the security posture of organizations, now seek a Regional Channel Sales Execuitve to join its executive team. The Regional Sales Manager will manage the entire scope of the sales process and will work with Executive leadership to develop and execute sales and sales strategies and is responsible for all phases of the sales process, final presentation and signed contract. Must be an individual contributor as well as lead and participate in multi-functional team efforts; must understand and effectively communicate all portions of the business to all internal and external stakeholders. Managing day-to-day interactions and understanding interdependencies is central to success in this position.
Compensation: 120k to 130k base 225k OTE + options
Location: East Cost / Virtual Office
· Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
· Call on Channel as well as Enterprise accounts
· Manage the resources to deliver profitable growth
· Work with the Executive Leadership, Marketing, etc. to develop and execute market strategies for the target market segments.
· Participate in development of combined market segment and geographic plan
· Participate in market research and definition of target client profiles
· Develop and execute individual sales strategy to include target clients
· Develop key prospective client and channel relationships
· Negotiation, Identification of prospect/new clients, management of solution development process, and oversight of RFP deliverables
· Participate in and support our marketing efforts
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience in selling SaaS based Information security products to Channel & Enterprises market place
· Must have a start-up experience
· Resourcefulness, can-do approach is key to success
· Proven “track record” of tangible success, including leadership and team
· Collaboration/relationship-building/management is essential, must also be able to effectively prepare and manage meetings and presentations both personally and technical
Pyramid Worldwide Search, Inc.Why Work Here?
Pyramid Worldwide Search on behalf of a global, high growth technology company.
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Worldwide Search, Inc.