Position: Maintenance Mechanic
SUMMARY: To help maintain/enhance the value of the property through the repair and maintenance of Center structures, furnishings, systems, and equipment at the least cost in order to contribute to the maximization of the Center's profitability.
- Be committed to creating An Amazing Experience for everybody by providing exceptional service in a safe and clean environment.
- Adheres to Destiny USA Appearance & Grooming Standards.
- Performs interior maintenance functions including: repairs of fixtures, floors, ceilings, walls, and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs exterior maintenance functions including: repair of fixtures, roofs, parking lots, and replacement of lighting devices.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on all equipment to keep it in the best possible condition.
- Makes minor electrical and plumbing repairs on the property.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on HVAC systems, fire protection sprinkler systems, and fire extinguishers.
- Informs supervisor of potential problems with any equipment used or systems.
- Acts as a liaison with contractors in areas where responsible for maintenance and repair.
- Project a positive image to all our guests-smile.
- Work with other departments with various projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- BOCES training in general maintenance or equivalent experience with 277v and/or 480v and with general HVAC maintenance.
- Must realize and accept that our customer is top priority.
- Must perform and dress at a standard that exceeds expectations.
- Must take ownership in their work and take pride in a job well done.
- Must communicate & deal with employees & guests in a respectful manner.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to read an interpret blueprints. Ability to operate the following types of equipment: hand tools, power tools, electrical equipment, lifts, security truck, and radio.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; in outside weather conditions; and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is equivalent to a busy shopping mall.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro