Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Home Health // PPV
LPN's, are you looking for a great career opportunity? You won’t find a better place to continue your vocation than in home health care with Pyramid Home Health Services. Not only will you go home each night knowing you have made a difference, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a flexible schedule and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- Competitive Pay Per Visit rates
- Flexible Scheduling options
- Independent Work Environment
- Direct Deposit
As a Home Health LPN you will administer skilled nursing care to patients requiring professional nursing service in their home.
- Making initial visits, processing orders, notifying physician of patient needs and changes in condition
- Determining the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient
- Observing signs and symptoms and reporting to the physician and to other agency staff reactions to treatments, including drugs and changes in the patient’s physical or emotional condition or needs
- Referring Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist, Occupational Therapist, and Medical Social Worker, to patients requiring these specialized skills
- Following and implementing the agency’s policies and procedures
- Preparing clinical records, care plans, progress notes and summaries of care conferences on patients in a timely manner as per agency policy
We are looking for a highly organized LPN with a natural ability to positively motivate others. Strong nursing skills, excellent communication skills, and good planning skills are essential.
- Registered Licensed Practical Nurse with a valid licensed to practice in the state of Missouri.
- IV Certification Required
- Good working knowledge of Medicare home health care benefits, policies & procedures, preferred
- Firm foundation of basic nursing skills with one year medical surgical experience preferred.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- A vehicle with current insurance coverage and a valid state driver’s license is required.
- Ability to read 12 point type or larger and lift 25 pounds and be able to stoop, bend, lift, turn, & transfer patients.
- Home Health experience is preferred.