A career at Pyramid Healthcare is a chance to show your PASSION at one of the fastest growing companies in the Behavioral Healthcare industry!
COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS!
Adolescent Intensive OP Therapist
Scope of Position & Technical Competency:
- Responsible for facilitating Adolescent Mental Health Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient services as determined by and according to program standards, including, but not limited to: assessments, group therapy, individual therapy, family therapy, and crisis intervention.
- Demonstrates an understanding of mental health complex conditions.
- Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
- Initiates and develops appropriate aftercare plans for clients.
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation according to program standards.
- Communicates with referral sources and company representatives.
- Attends and facilitates meetings regarding clients progress.
- Maintains ethical boundaries with clients and families.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
- A Masters Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field.
Medical, Dental and vision Benefits
401 K with company match
Paid days off