Position is Part Time, 25 hours per week.
Scope of Position & Technical Competency -:
- Responsible for facilitating Intensive Outpatient or individual sessions and assessments as determined by and according to program standards.
- Prepares materials for facilitating sessions and or groups.
- Maintains client files according to program standards.
- Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family members.
- Communicates with referral sources and company representatives.
- Manages client files by having appropriate documents with in the allowable time frames.
- Attends meetings regarding client's progress.
- Conducts insurance reviews including documentation.
- Collects client co-pays.
- Scheduled for 30 hours per week as needed by the program with a minimum average of 25 billable sessions per week.
- Attends trainings, staff meetings and supervision as needed and according to program standards.
- Maintains safe, orderly and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
- Maintains ethical boundaries with clients.
- Ability to support other programming in office as needed and as appropriate.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates an understanding of addiction, mental health, eating disorder and complex conditions
- Application to practice
- Treatment planning and continuing assessment
- Family, supports and referrals
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Professional readiness and ethical responsibility
- Population specific competency
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Strong clinical skills in mental health/substance abuse/eating disorder treatment. A working knowledge of HIPAA, Licensing, and CARF regulations. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Sound clinical judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment.
- Current licensure in this Commonwealth- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD OR PsyD
- For IOP MH - A Master's Degree from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services field) or other related field.