ACTT is designed as a hospital without walls and provides high intensity services. This is a community-based group of behavioral health professionals who deliver high intensity services outside of the hospital setting. The team primarily works with people living with severe and persistent mental illnesses and helps them begin or continue the path of recovery.
- Provide transportation for clients to access community resources
- Emergency services duty on rotation that may include commitment procedures, after hour assessments, crisis planning, and hospital diversion
- Locate housing options in care homes and independent living, and assist clients in obtaining and maintaining housing that fits their needs and preferences
- Teach and practice practical daily living skills with clients to support housing maintenance.
- Devise treatment plans that reflect current MH/SA treatment planning and pertain to the needs of the individual family and consumer
- Follow CARF and October Road CQI process
- Coordinate and receive initial and ongoing approval from LME, Valueoptions 3rd party authorities
- Follow CARF, DHHS, LME and October Road CQI standards
- Formulate appropriate post-discharge placement plans that include services for consumer and family that maximize potential for success
- Inform administrative staff of pending/planned discharges.
- Complete discharge summary and other paperwork
- Facilitate regularly scheduled treatment team meetings
- Provide clinical expertise and interact with multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Review treatment plans on a scheduled basis with treatment team
- Provide written treatment plan reviews for placement in clinical records as assigned
- Obtain consumer signatures on all necessary forms
- Maintain regular contact with referral sources as indicated, and develop appropriate discharge plans collaborating with referral sources
- Prepare and conduct concurrent reviews to referral sources
- Responsible for timely completion of medical record documentation
- Documentation of all outside contacts as well as therapy sessions will be maintained
- Attend and participate in one or more CQI teams annually
- Participate in peer record review process
- Maintain productive, effective and professional relationships with all disciplines
- Must complete all initial and required annual training
- Requires Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Health Field plus 2 years mental health experience with adult population OR Bachelors Degree (unrelated field ) and 4 years mental health experience with adult population.
- Requires Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology from an accredited college or university.
- Prefer Graduate degree within a professional Human Services discipline.
- Prefer 1-3 years of experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match