Pyramid Healthcare Altoona, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Because of the rapid organizational growth, we have exciting opportunities within our Human Resources department. We are looking for a talented, passionate and dedicated Human Resources professional to join our team.
A career at Pyramid Healthcare is a chance to show your PASSION at one of the fastest growing companies in the Behavioral Healthcare industry!
HR Generalist will ensure the accurate preparation and timely submission of unemployment claims and will assist the HRBP with other HR related duties as they relate to the function in the specific region.
Review all HR data for discrepancies and maintain up to date entries in HRIS program
Assist with employee relations to include explanation of rules, policies, procedures and regulations to all staff in the region
Respond to employee requests for information and interpretation of HR Matters including performance, policies, procedures, recruiting, development, benefits, compensation, Workers Compensation, etc.
Additionally, HR Generalist will serve as the Onboarding Specialist for the region:
- Coordinates the onboarding process for the assigned region by facilitating the electronic onboarding process.
- This includes partnership with vendors to begin drug tests, background checks, verify candidate credentials, education verification and completion of pre-hire packets and monitoring the processes.
- Provides timely updates, answers questions from candidates, teammates, and management to facilitate the onboarding processes and completion of required employment documents
- Schedules Orientation for candidates and communicates the list of new hires to hiring managers
- Uploads documents for personnel file electronically and ensures they are compliant for audit readiness.
- Identifies potential onboarding issues or concerns; researches, provides clarification, and facilitates problem resolution
- Notifies management and/or departments regarding onboarding process issues; collaborates and advises as appropriate and escalates non-compliance issues and concerns.
Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and regulations at state and federal level required
Demonstrates experience in new employee orientation
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Significant experience with applicant tracking systems
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics: Demonstrates professionalism, leadership, very high degree of discretion and confidentiality, time-management,self-accountability, organization and analytical abilities. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Flexible and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Ability to sustain a team environment, drive continuous improvement projects, excellent problem-solving skills and excellent communicator within the team framework. Ability to establish harmonious relationships with all levels of company personnel.
RequirementsBachelors degree required. Minimum of 2 (two) years Human Resources experience in recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits, and/or employment compliance preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid Days Off
- 401k with company match
- and more!!