Director of Compliance and Training
Pyramid Healthcare Newport News, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. provides treatment for those suffering from addiction or substance abuse as well as individuals with mental health disorders. We are searching for a Director of Compliance and Training dedicated to providing quality care to clients in our Newport News facility.
Pyramid Healthcare is committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
This position is responsible for the management, coordination, direction and delivery of the QI Program, Training Program & Policy Development Program
- Oversight and direction of the Programs compliance program with applicable federal, state, and local laws (DFS, LME/MCO, VADMAS, & CARF/JACHO Standards, if applicable). Serves as the Compliance Officer of Pyramid Healthcare Inc, Newport News.
- Manages all audits, investigations, and accreditation and state surveys.
- Serves as liaison between the facility and the Corporate office for compliance, quality improvement, training and accreditation
- Design, implement, analyze and monitor quality assurance and quality improvement
- Track all grievances and risk incident reports
- Develop and implement a training plan for all job positions within the facility which uphold company values and meet all regulations
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new employees
- Work closely with Operational leadership to develop, implement and oversee Policies and Procedures
Bachelors Degree in behavioral health, internal audit, business, or related field.
Five years of experience utilizing data to support the development of quality services.
Paid Time Off