Scope of Position & Technical Competency -:
- Develop a weekly programming schedule based off of census and group milieu
- Coordinates ancillary services (Yoga/Art Therapy), and is responsible for daily food order.
Responsible for facilitating Partial, family, or individual sessions and assessments as determined by and
according to program standards.
- Prepares materials for facilitating sessions and or groups.
- Maintains client files according to program standards.
- Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family members.
- Communicates with referral sources and company representatives.
- Manages client files by having appropriate documents with in the allowable time frames.
- Conducts weekly team treatment meetings.
- Conducts insurance reviews including documentation.
- Collects client co-pays.
- Scheduled for 40 hours per week as needed by the program
- Attends trainings, staff meetings and supervision as needed and according to program standards.
- Maintains safe, orderly and therapeutic physical environment for clients including crisis intervention.
- Maintains ethical boundaries with clients.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Demonstrates an understanding of addiction, mental health, eating disorder and complex conditions
- Application to practice
- Treatment planning and continuing assessment
- Family, supports and referrals
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Professional readiness and ethical responsibility
- Population specific competency
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
- Current licensure in this Commonwealth- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD OR PsyD
- The lead counselor shall be a mental health professional with a minimum of 3 years for adolescent services or 2 years for adult services of relevant post-graduate clinical experience including one year experience or training with children and youth mental health programs.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Strong clinical skills in mental health/substance abuse/eating disorder treatment. A working knowledge of HIPAA, Licensing, and CARF regulations. Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an individual/ group problem solving situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors, and the public. Sound clinical judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid days off
- and more!!