Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Responsible for ensuring that clients with D&A problems have access to full continuum of care by identifying/assessing clients needs and making the appropriate services available.
- Coordinates all appointments, aftercare plans, schedules and meetings
- Utilize the Medicare/Medicaid DRG length-of-stay guide for average length of stay.
- Maintain positive relationships with referral sources and outside providers.
- Verifying that all consents are signed. Contacting all referrals, SCAs, & legal agencies upon admission
- Providing periodic progress updates to SCA, referrals, and/or legal agencies
- Entering aftercare appointments into Aftercare plan
- Submitting Waybills, communicating with transportation dept. when needed
- Conducting initials and completing case coordination forms
- BHARP documenting & tracking
- Conducting 7 day follow-up calls
- Maintaining & updating discharge calendar
- Submitting MAT referrals (obtaining PO approval and follow-up appointment)
- Making referrals to Case Management services, COEs and CRSs
- Placing clients on the phone to apply for MA
- Making referrals to Mental Health & Drug and Alcohol facilities for continuing care. Sets up halfway house & Recovery House interviews and placement
- Maintain an organized system of communication with counselors
- Maintain daily Carelogic data base accurately
- Ensure proper documentation is in the chart. Scanning all required documents into chart
- Provide direct care to adults with chemical dependency problems in the IP program, to ensure safety and well-being of these clients
- Participate in implementing clients treatment: maintaining communication with clients, family members and counselors
- Accompany and transport clients as assigned
- Orient new clients to unit and program
- Participates in activities which enhance professional growth and development
- Coordinates treatment planning process to ensure there is follow through with Treatment Team recommendations as they relate to goals and objectives
- Complete all documentation required for programs such as Salvation Army, Easy Does It, CRR programs and any other program assigned by the clinical staff
- Coordinate transportation needs for cash checking, ATM, St Vincent DePaul and Salvation Army upon clinical approval. Provide vouchers for community resources
- Participate in mandatory orientation ad training activities
- Other duties as assigned
Must have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and have the ability to advocate effectively on behalf of the client. Overall understanding of the D&A and mental health field including level of care, primary funding streams, county funding structure, referral bases, manage care/private insurance knowledge. Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations/ Knowledge of release of information and confidentiality.
Pyramid CORE Values:
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcares mission.
Bachelors degree required or minimum of 2-3 years in a D & A setting. Excellent interpersonal communication skills and knowledge of community and statewide referral options.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Proven record of working independently, highly motivated, high degree of customer satisfaction, attention to detail/follow through. Ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize. Maintain professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients. Ability to remain calm and decisive in crisis situations. Flexible and adaptable. Ability to develop and sustain a team environment. Very organized and detail orientated.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid days off
- and more!!