High Focus Centers is seeking an Adult Psychiatric Clinician! Join a multi-disciplinary team providing excellent treatment to Adults with acute psychiatric illness. Seeking a candidate with experience treating patients with mental health and co-occurring disorders.
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Group Therapy within program structure
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Initial assessments
Our Perfect Candidate...
- Has a thorough knowledge of mental health and substance use disorders
- Is able to establish harmonious relationships with patients, staff and community agency personnel.
- Is able to maintain and prepare accurate reports and records.Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates skill and ensures staff competence in areas of universal precautions, CPR, medication management, fire safety, pt. abuse reporting, patient rights, age-related competencies, harassment free workplace practices and HIPAA protocols.
- Ensures that patients have accurate information regarding medication(s) and treatments and have consented to the above, as evidenced by informed consent documentation scores.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish rapport with patients as evidenced by minimal NA discharges and patient engagement in program.
- Treats all families with dignity, respect, and prompt, individualized attention and/or services.
- Gathers and submits CQI data before monthly deadlines.
- Other Duties Assigned.
- Must have strong group facilitation skills.
- Have a NJ professional license such as LAC, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCADC with CD/Psych Co-occurring disorders preferred.
- Group experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- And more!!