High Focus Centers is excitedly seeking an Adult CD Clinician to join our evening team!!!
Our Parsippany treatment facility provides outpatient drug and alcohol rehab services and structured mental health therapy programs in the Morris County area. The treatment team at High Focus Centers uses evidence-based models to help adults, teens, and middle-school aged children overcome drug addiction and psychiatric disorders.
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Will be available from 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Will be responsible for program development, implementation and evaluation
- Is able to preform intake evaluations when necessary and provides direct patient services
- Can provide direction and assistance to staff, provides clinical supervision to subordinates for whom he or she is appropriately credentialed and trained
- Will oversees all documentation and CQI activities and maintains contact with referral sources and managed care organizations.
- Has a thorough knowledge of mental illness, treatment planning, documentation and the continuum of care
- Is able to establish harmonious relationships with patients, staff and community agency personnel
- Has ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Education: LPC, LCSW or Licensed Psychologist required.
Experience: Five years experience in the treatment of mental illness and two years supervisory experience.