Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Manage the front office of the facility.
- Oversee the scheduling of all appointments.
- Oversee medical records filing, transcription, transfer of records and assist the facility in completing these responsibilities.
- Perform basic clerical duties including but not limited to- answering phones, mailing, administrative filing, copying, faxing and typing.
- Assemble client packets and keep them updated.
- Purchase office and client supplies.
- Assist with intake process and billing sheets.
- Correspond with referral sources.
- Responsible for check requests, census and updating intake and discharge logs.
- Attends staff meetings and takes minutes.
- Maintains office equipment including corresponding with vendors when maintenance is required.
- Handles the petty cash.
- Responsible for the appearance, cleanliness and organization of the office.
- Completes all reports.
- Maintains policy and procedure book.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information, working well in an incidivual/group problem solvig situation, and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintain professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency with clients, staff, visitors and the public. Ability to handle a crisis situation and react appropriately. Ability to be flexible and adaptable. Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team environment.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Administrative Assistant/Secretarial experience. Strong computer and phone skills. Ability to multi-task.
Medical, Vision, Dental, Life
401K with company match
Paid Days Off
Employee Recognition Program