6 Months Contract
- The Sales Operations Analyst position will bring experience working with sales teams driving business growth for both software and services in a digital environment.
- This position will deliver valuable metrics and insights into sales performance and work in collaboration and coordination with the Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Operations teams.
- This role is responsible for building accurate data-driven business insights and scalable, repeatable reporting across the sales organization and beyond.
- This role will develop reporting to address the needs of senior-level sales and business leadership.
- Responsible for data accuracy, integrity, governance, and driving metrics for executive-level reporting, pipeline analysis, forecasting processes, and in-depth, ad hoc sales performance analysis.
- This role will develop and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc reporting of strategic programs and recommendations into presentation-ready content for senior leadership.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with Sales and other internal business teams daily.
Data Systems, Governance, and Metrics:
- Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations to support sales management, field sales representatives, marketing and other business functional teams
- Analyze issues and weakness in the sales and operations process to make a recommendation to improve the processes to drive productivity and efficiency
- Manage systems interfaces related to sales reporting, compensation, data processing, customer master data and territory management
- Manage and maintain sales data in CRM (Salesforce), CPQ (Oracle) and other software programs
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required in support of the Sales Organization
- Collaborate with Sales and Business teams to improve or define processes that promote data integrity and reporting functionality
- Engage in frequent interaction with sales, finance, marketing and enterprise operations teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the Sales Operations organization to ensure consistent reporting standards and processes
Business Management, Reporting, and Support:
- Own and execute timely, accurate, and insightful reports and analysis to field sales and sales management related to sales performance
- Develop and present sales forecasts, presentations and business reporting
- Work with sales teams and sales leadership to prepare sales data for sales team and organizational-wide meetings on a weekly, monthly or quarterly cadence
- Develop, maintain and support daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards or reports, in Salesforce, Oracle and beyond, focused around key performance indicators to track sales operations and cross-functional efficiencies and identify areas for improvement
- Support day-to-day inquiries from the sales team, providing prompt and efficient resolution to a wide range of issues and developing operational procedures and policies to manage volume
- Assist with key sales planning activities during planning and budgeting cycles
- Collaborate with Commission, Finance, IT and Business Technology and other divisions/departments to get tasks done and build a cross-functional relationship
Qualifications and Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce experience required.
- We work in both classic and lightning, experience with CPQ applications preferable Oracle CPQ
- 3-5 years working with a sales team relevant experience in Sales Operations or other relevant roles in web services/software / consulting sales
- MS Office skills, advanced knowledge of excel (data filters, vlookup, pivot tables, data connections, macros, PowerPivot, SQL is a plus)
- Experience digesting and articulating complex and accurate data to sales leaders within the organization
Strong attention to detail with the ability to move fast and be responsive to changing business needs.
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple complex projects
- Perform tasks with little or no supervision
Why Work Here?
Growing, dynamic company that can provide you with unparalleled career growth potential!