Job Title: Safety Specialist (Claims and Damage prevention)
Location: Washington, D.C. 20068
Duration: 12+ months W-2 contract
Travel requirements: No more than 40 miles, will be paid for mileage. Will provide a company vehicle to take home - will need a valid driver's license.
Provide business function support in the client’s claims-damage prevention Department to assist in achieving corporate goals related to safety, excavation best practices and reduction of underground facility damage incidences.
- Protection of company infrastructure assets through proper observations, field investigations to identify at fault-root cause parties and pre-excavation field audits.
- Minimize company liability exposure through effective quality assurance and educational campaigns.
- Maintain internal/external customer satisfaction while balancing effective damage prevention practices.
- Demonstrated ability to assist in handling workload applicable to multi-jurisdiction (NJ, DE, MD)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare reports and documentation in connection with performance metrics and cost recovery
- Min 5 years of experience
- MS Office skills
- Locate experience preferred
- Underground facility damage investigation
- Auditing underground locating process
- Knowledge of utility law preferred
Why Work Here?
Growing, dynamic company that can provide you with unparalleled career growth potential!