Role includes the following responsibilities:
- Processing Asset Suite 8 items. Includes Contract Requisitions, Contract Payment Authorizations, Contract Change Requests, Vouchers.
- Reviewing Contract Proposals to identify work scopes and costs
- Reviewing Invoices for accuracy and appropriate charges
- Tracking material delivery status and location
- Assist with permit preparation and tracking
- Assisting in schedule development, tracking schedule milestone adherence by other task owners
- Assisting in tracking program progress and deliverables
- Facilitating project close-out activities among task owners and holding team members accountable for completing their assignments
- Assist in facilitating project calls, preparing and tracking meeting minutes/action items and other project deliverables
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 years minimum professional experience supporting project or project functions. Experience with contracts, invoices, reporting, financials. Experience with Microsoft excel and Word ppt.
- Utility/Construction experience is desired.
- Position requires good organization and communication skills, attention to detail and high productivity and work quality