Job Tittle Operations Specialist
Duration 6 Months
Location Tempe, AZ 85281 / Salt Lake City, UT 84121
This is a production-oriented role.
- Individuals in the role are expected to process loan tasks in support of on-boarding and maintaining our commercial lending products.
- Novice: (0 - 3 years of general work experience), the Specialist works under close supervision from senior members of the team and/or their manager to acquire the knowledge and skills needed for the role.
- Expert: (3 – 6 years of general work experience) it is expected that the Specialist will require less supervision as they gain experience and move towards becoming an expert mastering the role and are ready to progress to the next level in the job family.
- Operations specialist applies job skills, policy and procedures knowledge to routine tasks and escalates non-routines task to their manager.
- In order of importance, list specific duties performed on a regular basis to achieve objective(s).
- Summarize responsibilities by grouping similar tasks.
- Estimate percentage of time spent on each; total time should equal 100%.
- Do not include one-time projects or activities that typically take up less than 5% of time.
High School diploma.
• Basic Knowledge of MS Office, Basic skills in Math, Basic Accounting,
• Basic knowledge of Commercial Loan Products,
• Basic knowledge of banking regulations and policies,
• Moderate knowledge of loan documentation and practices,
• Proficiency in navigating a minimum of one core banking system,
• Proficiency in navigating applicable ancillary systems (e.g., TurboCAR, CRM, etc),
• Basic skills using TValue (as applicable in GLS),
• Advanced collateral lien knowledge (as applicable in GLS),
• Basic knowledge of collateral (i.e., receivables) concepts (applicable in ABLS)