My name is Alexander Fleming with Pyramid Consulting.
I'm leading our search for a talented Occupational Health Case Manager for a 12+ month contract opportunity with one of our industry-leading partners. Please review the job description below.
If you are interested in setting up a phone call to discuss the opportunity in further detail, please feel to reach out to me directly at 678-514-3518 or to schedule a time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fee that you would make a valuable addition to a professional group doing exciting work we invite you to Apply Today!
This position is responsible to be on call 24/7
Schedule: M-F (8-5)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related degree and experience
- Heavy Excel Experience required
- Computer Ease and Union reporting preferred
- 90% project work; 10% general Accounting
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Directs and coordinates appropriate, timely and cost effective delivery of health care through the case management process. This includes disability, urgent and emergency care, FFD issues, immunizations, work limitations, transitional return to work plans, accommodations and part time work for worker's compensation and non-worker's compensation illness and injury. Responsible for after hour coordination of emergency and urgent care services delivery. Reports to OHS Lead Clinician.
- Registered Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant (Licensed in State where service provided)
- 2 years, depending on experience and work history, of occupational health nursing or related field
- Knowledge and understanding of the provision of case management for workers compensation, disability, limited duty, safety, Industrial Hygiene, healthcare plans, regulatory medical requirements and external healthcare resources.
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- BSN, CCM, COHN, MSN, MPH or masters in related field
- 3-4 years, depending on experience and work history, of occupational health nursing or related field
- Evaluation, assessment, solving, and negotiating skills.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Identifies cases involving high frequency and high-risk injuries/illnesses, and performs ongoing evaluation and treatment plans for all identified cases.
- Determines essential job functions and identifies and implements necessary limitations, accommodations and part-time work for high frequency/high risk cases in which such an intervention could reduce the length of disability.
- Identifies cases requiring Physician level review for case management, coordinates the review process and implements recommendations.
- Performs urgent care and provides intervention for injuries and/or illnesses which impact the employee's or contractor’s ability to perform in the work place.
- Establishes and maintains a confidential record keeping system for all cases involved in the case management process to support the process and all decisions made as part of the process.
- Coordinates with benefits, legal, employee relations, safety and industrial hygiene supervisors and other company areas for case management factors, concepts and concerns.