Marketing Research Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Marketing Research Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD 21202
Duration: 12+ Months contract, 40 hrs/week
The Analyst will support various departments of the business that need research support. Research projects generally focus on, but are not limited to, customer segmentation, advertising optimization, branding, and customer satisfaction.
This person will need to use data to provide insight to drive key strategic business decisions. Candidates with a history of being able to use data to tell a story, and who thrive in collaborative work environments are welcome to apply.
• Export data in Excel from monthly reports
• Graph trends from syndicated research
• Summarize quarterly reports from JD Power and other research vendors
• Take on research plan design, methodology, and timing.
• Create discussion guides, screeners, and assist with focus group research.
• Perform monthly updates to the Research Repository to include all results from surveys in one location
• Questionnaire design and programming
• Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, by gathering critical information, then analyzing, interpreting and synthesizing key learnings.
• Communicate strategic insights based on data and provide sound business recommendations.
5+ years marketing research related experience.
• Outstanding data visualization skills
• Must be able to recognize overall trends and be able to relate findings across different studies
• Knowledge of relational databases and market research methodology
• Voice of the Customer software (VOC) Experience
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to run statistical tests independently
• Familiarity with web based survey software
• Proficient with Excel, Power Point, Alida (formerly Vision Critical) and Qualtrics
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting