Senior Marketing Manager, Client Services United States, Atlanta
The Senior Marketing Manager, Client Services is in charge of strategy for new and on-going projects. This person is in charge of the day-to-day management of Implementation team.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make us seem irresistible to potential clients with your knowledge of the digital marketing space.
Due to our unique team composition, there are few positions that offer as valuable a learning experience and professional growth opportunity as this.
If you’re an ambitious person with a growth mindset, then you couldn’t possibly want to work anywhere else.
You’re going to be part of a team that is moving incredibly quick. The speed with which we implement new ideas is likely faster than you ever experienced. You’ll get a 360 degree view of how the business is run, and it will be your ideas that help us continue to grow
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Manage the client relationship via setting and managing expectations, as well as addressing any client concerns with grace – we aren’t happy unless the client is delighted.
· Serving as a liaison between our clients and our ad strategists. You are the Olivia Pope of video marketing.
· Accountable over coordinating and executing of all ongoing client campaigns in accordance with program offering/scope as well as optimizing and problem-solving when necessary to make campaigns successful.
· Accountable over the KPIs and critical results of individual Implementation team members are being hit and that the Implementation team is successful overall (based upon metrics such as: client feedback, responsive, campaign performance, program renewals, upsells, etc.).
· Assisting prospective clients in identifying program objectives and setting corresponding KPIs.
· Identifying proper avenues for reaching clients’ key audiences, including the identification of best channels, targeting criteria, and content formats.
· Fielding and managing Implementation team members who are responsible for the day-to-day execution of team projects.
· Providing transparent direction, mentorship, and leadership to Implementation team members in order to empower them to “level-up” in their respective roles.
· Communicating internally any notes for performance (positive and/or negative).
· Staying on-top of trends across digital to inform and optimize content.
· This position is expected to require minimal travel
· Health insurance
· 25 days of PTO
· 401(k) with company match
· A relaxation room with a zero-gravity chair
· An opportunity to win a Tesla Model 3 (Yes, really! A team member will drive off in a Tesla Model 3 this year!)
· If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry! We will pay to get you here! (relocation expenses covered!)
We are an incredibly fast moving, high growth company that is all about delivering the absolute best digital marketing and video production services on the market today. We are all about working hard and playing harder. See below for some of the company accolades:
· Top 10% of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies
· Atlanta’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
· Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
· Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights and weekends happen.
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
· 3-5 years managing organic and paid digital campaigns in an agency setting (including SEM, mobile, display, SEO, e-mail, and social media, as well as an understanding for how code and goal tracking works)
· Google AdWords/Analytics certified
· Solid understanding of leveraging tools and monitoring metrics in order to know when efforts are working but also to know when to change direction
· Up to date tools including Google Trends and Google Keyword/Display Planners
· Strong and efficient communicator with a penchant for positivity and a grasp of good grammar
· Experience in effectively managing a team in an open office environment