Marketing Analyst - Remote (WFH)
Pyramid Consulting Hartford, CT
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Hartford, CT, 06103
Duration: 8+ months
The Marketing Analyst plays a key role within an organization that is structured to partner with the business to drive engagement and participant net flows through in-plan actions like enrollment, contributions, diversification and roll-ins to plans. He/she will be accountable for assisting the team in delivering high impact solutions and programs that create differentiation in the marketplace. The Analyst will help build, execute, and manage programs and data supporting our National Program, Retirement education, and other engagement efforts designed to drive business results.
The main responsibilities of the Analyst are to aggregate and work with our data (and data partners) to pull and prepare lists for the deployment of campaigns; monitor and measure the success of our marketing efforts; and organize results for report-outs. The Analyst will work with the team to pull insights from the data collected to optimize programs and test hypotheses. He/she will assist with the creative process, developing briefs, reviewing and providing editorial/design feedback and ensuring the campaign is deployed correctly and on time. The Analyst also plays a critical role in ensuring we deliver holistic Financial Wellness using an omni-channel approach and should be able to think on his/her feet and bring innovative ideas and solutions to the team.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting an integrated Marketing Strategy and Execution plan for the Full-Service Business that is aligned to drive business results.
- Working with the team and our Marketing partners across the CMO to execute the Participant Engagement Strategy through multiple channels including email, social, webinars, etc.
- Submit data requests, QC lists, manage stakeholder reviews, implement feedback, and communicate with data and campaign execution partners as needed.
- Prepare proof lists and versioning documents as necessary, complete email requirements documentation and connect with email partners on programming needs.
- Support team in preparing creative briefs, providing editorial and design feedback on marketing materials, and seeing through to execution.
- Support data analysis efforts as needed (deeper dives into A/B testing results, trends analysis, etc.).
- Building email journeys and triggered campaigns that personalize experiences and help deliver better outcomes in Retirement plans
- Project and program management
- Supporting all participant engagement activities
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation of business and strategic marketing experience. Other relevant qualifications are:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with B2C marketing
- Experience with email marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation and new marketing trends
- Solid analytical skills enabling the individual to work with others to identify potential solutions and to think objectively
- Excellent attention to detail with experience in project management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly develop a deep knowledge of the company, industry, products and services
- A sense of humor
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting