4 Months Contract
Technical Mail Room Clerk
- Open mail, learn how to route it, put barcodes on it, use technical equip to scan it.
- Will work between two locations, must pay for parking (Faire Building & Lewis Center) needs own transportation (meters are best)
- Performs routine and/or repetitive clerical functions according to standard procedures or instructions. Generally Scans, routes, sorts, files, and processes paperwork including transactions, correspondence, cards, invoices, receipts and other records.
- Gathers and verifies data and transfers to standard format.
- Generates correspondence and routine reports.
- Posts and extracts data from records and files.
- Stamps, sorts and distributes department mail.
- Photo-copies and proofreads documents.
- May verify and process documents, bills, invoices and vouchers.
- May order department supplies. May respond to customer inquiries.
- Handles incoming calls and other clerical duties as directed.
- These positions may involve cash handling.
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers and other office equipment.
- Ability to collect and organize information.
- Experience using technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Why Work Here?
Growing, dynamic company that can provide you with unparalleled career growth potential!