Respond positively to and expeditiously process all incoming telephone inquiries and orders. Increase revenue by participating in up-sell and cross-sell promotions. Adhere to SOP’s and departmental training guidelines. Follow established service quality standards. Assess individual customer requirements and direct activities to appropriate departments. Utilize sales order entry system, catalogs, price lists and sales aids to provide accurate information to customers, including interpreting quotes and promotions and credit policies. Provide required documentation related to each particular order to meet shipping schedules (i.e. material safety data sheets, certificates of analysis, custom orders etc.). Maintain daily sales order log, reports, and other records; provide reports and logs as required. May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned. Responding quickly and professionally to all customer inquiries, including pricing, availability, order status, shipping details, etc.
• Assist Technical Sales/Project Management by handling non-sales part of their customer interaction
• 100% handling of standardized requests and orders (Run-rate projects)
• Transfer of customers towards automated GENEART tools
• Increase level and use of automation tools (customer portal)
• Major point of contact for external and internal customer questions regarding GeneArt products and services (email and phone)