Human Resources Assistant Recruiter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Human Resources Assistant
Location: OH; West Chester
Duration: 12+ months
Note: Candidates should be available to start as soon as possible. Start date could change, to an earlier date, depending on when the right candidate has been identified.
Providing support within the Human Resources function, this may include compiling employee statistics and basic administration. May have delegated responsibility for some personnel administrative activities such as maintenance/reporting of the Human Resources database and other Information Technology systems. May offer basic advice to managers and employees only on issues involving policy and procedure questions.
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Support internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
• Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
• Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
• Produce and submit reports for general HR activity.
• Assists with bringing onboarding new employees to the organization.
• Organizes data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Prepare paperwork for human resources policies and procedures
• Provides support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
• Prior experience in human resource roles is preferred
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong communications skills
• Proficient in MS suite of software tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project)
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
AddressWest Chester, OH
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting