HIP Service Coordinator (Technical Customer Service)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HIP Service Coordinator
1 year contract
Princeton, NJ Hybrid. Please ensure candidates are local
Onsite from mid dec to Q1 and Q2 after that work will be hybrid
Strong Communication skills and strong background in Customer Service/ Technical Customer Service.
§ Manage and maintain the System Support Mailbox
§ HIP Submission Training
§ HIP Submission Support
§ AOP submission support
§ Facilitate changes to Service Provider Profiles
§ Create and manage Support tickets related to Support role
§ System User Management
§ HCP Tiering process support
§ Create quarterly Forecast report ( Excel, pivot table)
§ Create reminders, Updates and Announcements to the ROS/Submitters (Communications)
§ Manage the team SharePoint page
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience (customer service, system training and support, operations)
• Analytical skills with experience in collecting, organizing, analyzing various data
• Attention to details
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work independently, take initiative and complete tasks on time
• Microsoft Office
• Some analytical skills
• Any knowledge of HCP systems is a plus
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting
Get fresh Customer Service Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.