Night Shift Job 10:00 PM to 6:30 AM
Monday - Friday
12 Months Contract
Preferred 4 Years degree
Looking for someone with A+ and an AS or BS degree.
- Provides support activities in an assigned area.
- Performs equipment exchange and recording inventory controls, software installations and program updates, troubleshooting and problem resolution on computer and Telecommunication systems.
- Train users on supported software and hardware with understanding of technology from a user perspective as well as technical perspective.
- Assist users to resolve computer related problems such as inoperative hardware or software.
- Travel is required using one’s personal vehicle to provide Technology Support for Customers and to support
- Willing to work various shifts, able to work five days per week with possibility of weekends as needed due to vacation coverage or planned weekend upgrades.
- Proficient/Advance skills in Microsoft Office Access, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to prioritize daily tasks