- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Client is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Executive Vice President of Credit Risk and Collections. In this position, the Executive Assistant is responsible for a wide-range of support tasks to ensure the EVP is well organized. To exceed in this role, the Executive Assistant must be proactive, have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented and have the ability and confidence to interact with all levels of the organization under minimal supervision.
• Manage day-to-day activities of the EVP while proactively anticipate needs well in advance
• Advanced calendar management with the ability to manage shifting priorities
• Interact with Executive Assistants to coordinate meetings to ensure executive attendance
• Arrange domestic travel with strong attention to time zone differences
• Build and maintain strong working relationships across the team and organization
• Ensure meeting materials are received and distributed accordingly
• Collaborate across the team to assist with organizational and team building initiatives
• Ownership of the finance calendar including scheduling and management of invite lists
• Process expense reports in a timely manner
• Create Power Point presentations and assist with departmental ad-hoc projects such as Town Hall meetings and recurring departmental meetings
• Assist with on-site executive meetings including scheduling meeting space, catering and IT equipment needs
• Compose draft communication for the EVP
• Manage departmental training requirements and track to completion
• Present departmental updates at team meetings and Town Halls
• Process invoices for payment via the accounts payable system and log accordingly
• Process contracts for execution via docusign
• High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience supporting a senior level leader or C-level executive, preferably in a mid-to-large organization
• Excellent verbal and written communication and grammatical skills
• Very strong computer skills with all Microsoft Office applications including Power Point and Excel
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as a strong team player across the business
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to interpret data
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting