Are you looking for an Entry-level OperationsSpecialist role with an opportunity to learn & grow with the company?
Our client, a leading distributor of countertop, flooring and wall finishes is looking to hire multiple recent grads in the Portland, OR area. This role is key to their success and includes both operational and people responsibilities. It’s an exciting opportunity to kick start your career in supply-chain operations.
Consider this an internship at 45K/yr. and move up the ladder with this Full-time role.
Here’s what the role is all about:
- Partnering with the location manager on daily operational activities
- Working with team members to set sales and operational goals and measure location performance
- Ensuring customer success by exceeding customer expectations
- Preparing operations analytics and reports
- Creating a workplace culture that results in exceeding sales and revenue goals and improving market share
- Creating solutions for effectively allocating our people
- Reporting on expenses and revenue
- Ensuring the safe working environment
- Managing logistics including scheduling inbound and outbound containers and scheduling customer orders for delivery/pick-up
- Planning and organizing company events.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to deal with tough situations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Current valid Driver's License
Compensation and Benefits
- Our compensation package includes a base salary plus commission.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance along with disability and life insurance.
- We provide a generous holiday and paid time off allotment.