Design Verification Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: 100% Remote-Quick Interview-Design Verification Engineer
Location: CA; San Jose
• Testbench development - System Verilog UVM and C tests
• Integration/development of C tests/APIs and SW build flow
• Integration/development of UVM mailboxes and HW/SW communication components
• Test plan development
• Power Aware testbench development and simulations
• Seamless porting between simulation/emulation/prototyping platforms
• Regression setup and debug for RTL/Gate Level Netlist/UPF PA sim/Emulation/Proto
• Coverage collection and closure
• Working with cross functional teams (DV/Arch/Design/FW) to identify coverage scope
• Engage with the team to drive continuous improvement to the verification environment to find more bugs and improve coverage
• Work as a team to grow together.
• Mentor and coach junior team members
• A minimum of three years of experience with SoC Design Verification
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience)
• Experience with PCIe Verification
• Experience with ARM Cortex
• In-depth knowledge of digital logic design, chip architecture and microarchitecture
• Experience in developing TestPlan/testbenches, SystemVerilog/UVM/C-based TestBench, and writing/debugging tests
• Experience with advanced verification techniques such as different booting verification, end-to-end verification; multiple CPUs verification as part of the IP is desirable.
• Experience in ARM AMBA protocols; AXI4, AHB and APB.
• Team player with excellent communication skills and be able to work independently on the verification efforts for a block/area of the design
TechnologyView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting
Get fresh Senior Design Verification Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!