- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Baltimore, MD 21202
Hybrid – 1-2 days in the office (core day is Tues.-in person) / 3-4 days remote; 1x/month in-person team meeting
Duration: 2 Years
- Data Analyst will manage Smart Energy Field Services functions related to the collection, quality, standardization, integration, and aggregation of data with related internal and external data sources.
- Armed with data and analytical results, will then communicate informed conclusions and recommendations across an organization’s leadership structure that enables business units to make more strategic decisions.
- Advanced Excel experience (ASSESSMENTS REQUIRED—Pivot Tables/Chart, knowing V-Lookups, knowing Equations/Formulas)
- Business analytics experience (interpreting data trends and providing improvement to processes and workflows)
- Experience w/ Power BI
- Knowing Microsoft Access
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
TechnologyView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting