Duration: 10+ Months Contract
Hours: 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business administration or a related discipline preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted, as determined by management:
- Client Support Analyst will provide complete client support services to a diverse client base.
- This individual will be a key contributor to providing our client accounts support services through the daily resolution of system-reported and/or client concerns regarding missing or suspect traffic data.
- This individual will also actively provide phone support to clients with questions about ShopperTrak systems, as well as field technicians to resolve technical issues at client installed locations.
- In addition, the individual will work closely with members of the Operations Department to identify problems or inconsistencies with data and/or data analysis tools to ensure the continued accuracy of the traffic data provided.
- This individual will also work closely with other department resources to ensure a collaborative, inviting, and inclusive work environment.