Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Garden City, NY 11530
Duration: 3 months with long-term potential
Work timing: M-F (9 am–6 pm); 40 hours/week
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Answer incoming calls in a professional manner while meeting performance standards, which include average availability, talk time and call volume.
• Our clients have questions! Be a resource to clients by extending superior service while providing them with information on their insurance coverage and assisting with additional inquiries.
• Initiate claims and offer subsequent status information.
• Flex your writing skills by drafting written responses to customer inquiries.
• Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience or call center experience.
• Ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple claims simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to clients.
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English is a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and MS Word.
• Experience working in a call center environment.
• High School diploma
• We will teach you the ropes and other skills you need to be successful in this role