Willingness to work on evenings and weekends
Person must be flexible with hours. – approx. 20 to 26 hrs a Week
Max PR $16.00/hr
Staffing online training – Oct 13th + Oct 14th
Store Opening – Oct 15th
Work Location: 3000 East First Ave. , Denver, CO 80206
Duration: Oct 13th 2019 To Jan 31st 2020 (3 months contract)
Interview Mode: May schedule video interviews upcoming Wednesday/Thursday and May release offer till Friday
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: Some college with 1+ years’ experience in retail or customer support. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: Willingness to work evenings and weekends. DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
● Thrive in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
● An understanding of workload prioritization
● Ability to maintain a positive attitude
● Successfully balance personal touch with efficiency
● Inclination to take initiative and find creative solutions
● Gain energy from customer interactions
Introducing Bluprint to prospective new members via our newly launched retail channel. As the on-site Ambassador at our Bluprint Pop-Up Shop, you will own sales, customer service, and daily reporting for the shop.
● Providing store supervision during manager-on-duty shifts to ensure that the store meets financial targets.
● Meeting personal productivity targets and goals, while providing exceptional customer service to our guests.
● Managing multiple systems including Slack, Google Apps, and internal tools to deliver a positive experience to our customers and stay connected to your peers in our Denver office.
● Creating memorable experiences for our members, our team and yourself.