Construction manager (Transmission/Substation/Distribution)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Construction Manager (Transmission/Substation/Distribution)
Duration: Contract 24 Months +
Location: Berwyn PA 19312
- Individual shall have demonstrated skill in construction project management with experience in managing a transmission and/or substation construction site and have knowledge about transmission rebuild and substation installation projects.
- Provide constructability feedback during design and walk downs.
- Review Bill of Materials and assist with managing material availability.
- Develop work scope for construction bid documents and assist Project Manager in bid evaluations.
- Responsible for the coordination and oversight of all construction activities involved in a project.
- Coordinate contracted work activities for centrally managed clients Utilities projects during installation.
- Monitor contractor(s) on safety, cost, quality and schedule performance.
- Run safety briefings on construction sites that have more than one contractor.
- Initiate Scope Change requests, Elevate document deficiencies and Provide Planning support to the project team as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent work experience and a minimum of 15 years of transmission and/or substation construction experience in the electric power industry.
- Experience with Word and Excel, Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Client Utilities safety policies,
- Understanding of Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) procedure and become a qualified Clearance Holder and have the ability to perform Secondary Blocking,
- Monitor site construction activities for adherence to clients Utilities’ Environmental Policy and Adherence to client Utilities procedure PC-PE-9005 (Construction Manager Responsibilities).
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting