- Identify, receive, transfer, invest and disburse trust and agency funds pursuant to the terms of the legal contracts (investment using internal and external investment firms, money movement via Fed Wires, Swift and ACH; set up of payments)
- Provide agency services (account bank, collateral agent, administrative agent, and trustee) on a diverse portfolio of project finance/structured finance transactions
- Support Account Managers in managing a wide range of transactions for international and domestic clients, varying in complexity from account bank to multi-role transactions with multiple deliverables
- Monitor transactions to verify borrowers’ compliance with reporting requirements
- Interface with various internal departments such as Operations, Business Control and Compliance.
- Ensure that all weekly, by-monthly and monthly reporting and systems updates are reviewed, approved and complete (overdraft, ticklers, deal events, annual account reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for ensuring excellent service is provided to all clients
- Manage risk through strict adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Works collaboratively within the organization, as well as independently