Claims Representative/Customer Service
Pyramid Consulting Baton Rouge, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
Position: Call Center / Customer Service
Location: Baton Rouge, LA (remote)
Duration: 6 months
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed.
Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Customer service with medical billing/coding or claims experience.
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting