Job Title: Chemist II/ Research Assistant (TCCCJP00047355)
Location: Atlanta GA 30313
Duration: 12 Months
- Our Ingredient Research team within R&D is looking to hire help them with the natural ingredient platform work.
• Executes basic research in fractionation, and isolation to acquire secondary metabolites from natural sources.
• Assists analytical method design, executes analytical experiments and data interpretation to proof the concept leading to discovery of new ingredients.
• Assists management and maintenance of in-house natural compound library.
• Ph.D. in Natural Product/Analytical/Organic Chemistry with 0-2 years’ experience in purification of natural products, chromatography, spectroscopic techniques such as HPLC (analytical and preparative) and LC-MS.