Role: Client and Customer Service
Location: Atlanta, GA USA 30319
Duration: 12 months contract (with possibility to extend)
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service related experience or training.
- Minimum of 1 year sales or up-selling experience Must be able to handle 75+ calls per day
- Must be able to meet minimum revenue goals
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of various computer applications including experience with business support applications such as MS Office (Word, Power Point, and Excel) required
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team environment and assisting others as applicable
- Hours are extended and varied must have an ability to accommodate a flexible schedule and work overtime as needed
- Must be flexible to work any shift during business hours, currently Monday – Saturday, 8AM - 8PM (hours subject to change to meet business needs)
- College degree preferred; minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Receive and respond to inbound customer telephone, chats and email inquiries regarding advertising products and/or services.
- Other interaction via telephone, fax, email, and face-to-face may occur with customers, other Customer Service Department teams and internal teams as applicable.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Follow issues from identification to resolution, working with various internal departments and external affiliated websites and companies to bring resolution to customer concerns as they arise
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, co-workers, supervisors on a one-on-one basis
- This includes assisting others with troubleshooting and issue resolution as necessary.