Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Onsite/Remote/Hybrid: Remote 100%
Location: Arizona Remote
Duration: 12+ months
As a Senior Business Process Analyst (BPA) you will be a key member of the marketing Innovation and Operations team reporting into Director, Marketing Operations. Represent the Marketing Operations team on large-scale integration projects and act as the domain expert for operational processes. Work with embedded integration leads, partner with marketing automation, operations and marketing technology leads to develop and refine workstream specific integration plans, playbooks, and standard methodologies, guide Client through a time of transition. The BPA will work closely with the marketing operations stakeholders, deep dive into operational processes, and best practices and understand how they will be operated.
• Identify, document, and evaluate as-is and to-be marketing processes. (Workflow processes, DAM, compliance, Marketing automation processes )
• Will drive strategy execution through designing new processes models; streamlining and reengineering existing operational processes and providing support to change management across different marketing processes and tools. Identify inefficiencies in workflow and propose solutions to address them.
• Project management support for the integration including Project Planning, Project Management Monitoring, and tracking integration progress.
• Communicate effectively and proactively on project activities, risks and issues, and overall status to management and key executive stakeholders
• Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and flexible with changing priorities.
• Have ability to think both strategically and tactically, persistent attention to detail, and ability to work with a high degree of ambiguity.
Pyramid ConsultingWhy Work Here?
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides Staffing and Technology Solution services to Fortune 500 and 1000 companies across the USA and Canada.
We place top talent through our divisions: Technology, Staffing, Professionals, Talent Digitalization, and Pyramid Academy. Our flexible staffing options include contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire, and SOW/Statement of Work. We deliver top talent to our clients by combining the use of the latest technology with the subject-matter expertise that our seasoned team of recruiters brings to the process. With the integration of smart sourcing tools, machine learning, and AI/Artificial Intelligence into our screening process across the organization; we evaluate a large volume of candidates to find the most suitable talent.
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting