- Posted: 7 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Shift: 8AM-5PM, Hybrid Schedule: Monday-Wednesday remote and Thursday-Friday onsite.
The Benefits Administrator is responsible for supporting the critical business operations of
benefits eligibility, enrollment and compliance for Associates and their dependents. This role is
responsible for time-bound responsibilities including end-user support and trouble-shooting. May
interface frequently with associates and vendor representatives via various communication
channels and technology.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, terminations, life event changes,
beneficiaries, and death claims within a structured and time-bound schedule.
• Ensures benefit changes are processed in accordance with Company Plan Document(s) and
in accordance with ERISA
• Respond to end-user, associate, and vendor inquiries concerning policies, procedures,
guidelines, rules and regulations
• Has a complete understanding and knowledge of required legal compliance (i.e. HIPAA and
proper maintenance of PHI, QLEs and COBRA requirements)
• Supports dependent verification process by processing changes, as reported
• Provide support to benefit integrations for mergers and acquisitions
• Maintain accurate records in HCM
• Document, follow and revise process documents and workflow, as needed. Partners with management on any HR SOP changes.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the competencies of the Client's Individual Contributor Administrative Leadership Competency Model.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred.; Three or more years related experience, of which 1 to 3 years benefits experience should be work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Tools & Technology: HRIS/Workforce Management Systems. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
AddressGrand Prairie, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Pyramid Consulting
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?