Title: BUSINESS ANALYST II
Location: DC; Washington
Duration: 12 months
Position Requirements: Primary Purpose of Position
Provide business function support in the PHI Claims-Damage Prevention Department of *** to assist in achieving corporate goals related to safety, excavation best practices and reduction of underground facility damage incidences.
• Protection of company infrastructure assets through proper observations, field investigations to identify at fault-root cause parties and pre-excavation field audits;
• Minimize company liability exposure through effective quality assurance and educational campaigns;
• Maintain internal/external customer satisfaction while balancing effective damage prevention practices;
• Demonstrated ability to assist in handling work load applicable to multi-jurisdictions (NJ, DE, MD);
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels both internally and externally;
• Demonstrated ability to prepare reports and documentation in connection with performance metrics and cost recovery
Why Work Here?
Growing, dynamic company that can provide you with unparalleled career growth potential!